Sunday 25 May 2014

EOS: Evolution of Smooth Lip Balms

When I was out in America I went into Walgreens and and looked up and down the makeup isles for ages deciding what to buy but I was pretty certain about getting as many of these as I could get my hands on...(or afford).
At only $3.29 each I got 6 eos lip balms and gave two to my friends which were the pomegranate and the blueberry acai, I kept for myself Srawberry Sorbet (my fav out of my 4) , summer fruits (which I also love), honeydew and tangerine, I decided not to buy the sweet mint because I am not a big fan of mint lip balms. 
These lip balms come in cute packaging and are in the shape of sphere. I think the design is creative and actually quite cool, they last a long time depending on how often you use them and they are super smooth, I now rely upon these as a day to day lip balm to keep my lips smooth and hydrated.
I recommend the summer fruits and strawberry sorbet ones as they are my two favourite flavours.
These are relatively cheap and you can get them here for $3.29:

http://evolutionofsmooth.com/blueberry-acai-smooth-sphere-lip-balm.html 

Or you can get them in America in a drugstore or Walgreens where I got mine, these are currently not avaliable in the UK.

Kara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment