Monday 13 January 2014

Nivea Body Lotion



I find Nivea a very trustworthy brand, I have brought many of their products and have never been very disappointed. Once again they have failed to let me down when I brought this moisturizer. It is called 'Nivea Irresistibly Smooth Body Lotion' and I purchased it to take on holiday with me as it's a mini 75ml bottle. It says:
     -24 hour softness
      -For Normal Skin
       -Smooth Sensation
-Shea Butter  
I disagree about the 24 hour softness because when I used it my skin didn't feel soft for 24 hours, but i do think that it gives you softness for most of they day. I have very sensitive and dry skin so for me this does nothing but make me feel smooth and soft which it should but as it's for normal skin it doesn't help with my dry skin, however it doesn't irritate my skin as it's very sensitive. I like Shea Butter because it smells really good and always has a smooth and soft feeling to it so for me this lotion having Shea Butter in it is a bonus.

I am aware that you can buy bigger bottles of this and in the future I will do so. Here is the 75ml travel bottle if anyone wants to try it first, it;s only 89p which is very good:
Here you can get the same product but specially for dry skin, it's a different bottle but exactly the same product:

Thanks*

Kara'xo

No comments:

Post a Comment