Sunday 25 May 2014

Miley Cyrus Bangerz Tour 2014 London O2 Arena Tuesday 6th May

Miley Cyrus is a big public figure, wether you know her from Hannah Montana, her music or the outrageous twerking and tounge wagging, you have most probably heard of her and if not it's about time you crawl out from inside your rock and into the real world.

I watched Miley as Hannah Montana when I was growing up and I have watched every episode, I idolised her, she has been in the news multiple times since the famous blonde crop haircut all that time ago and it seems she has become what most people think of as an unacceptable role model. Personally I would not do the things that she has done but all in all she is her own person and she can do what she wants, also she makes so pretty awesome music. I loved all her albums be it Hannah or Miley and I listened to Miley's hit 7 things on repeat as a child, and last year she released a comeback single of 'We can't' stop' then her debut album Bangerz and because I liked her music I went out and brought he CD and memorised all of the songs because they were all catchy.

So the whole point of this is that on Tuesday 6th May 2014 I went to the O2 Arena in London to see her in concert. Her new tour is in honour of her album and is called the Bangerz Tour 2014. here is my expirience and what I thought of it, I didn't manage to get any photos of Miley only videos.

( Photo: 3 tickets to see Miley Cyrus Bangerz Tour at the O2 Arena in London) 

My dad booked us three tickets to her concert and I was so happy when I found out because I'd mentioned I wanted to go and he actually got me tickets. I asked my sister to go with me and we had a spare ticket so she asked her friend to come with us too.

(Photo: A panorama of The O2 Arena in London filled with cheering people and colourful balloons before the concert actually stared, the balloons were taken down just as Miley was due to come on stage.)

The atmosphere was hyped when you arrived and as people were talking, cheering and screaming waiting for Miley to come on stage. The lights were on and you were able to see the big stage and colourful balloons all around the arena.

(Photo: before the concert stared waiting for Miley to come on stage! Me-right, My sister-middle and Cath my sisters really nice friend-left)

We were all really excited but I was the only one who knew all of the songs and enjoyed it the most.

 
(Photo: During the song 'Adore You' everyone took their flashlights out and the whole arena lit up)

Everyone had their flashlights on and it created a really cool atmosphere, everyone was singing along, Miley sung really good as well.

     
(Photo: During 'Can't be Tamed' a bit inflatable dog was on stage, it was supposed to be Floyd who was Miley's dog that recently passed away) 

     
(Photo: Front of one my T-Shirt I brought, there were loads but I chose this one)

This t-shirt was £25 but there were other t-shirts and merchandise which were more expensive.
     
(Photo: Back of the T-Shirt I brought showing the list of Countries in Europe she went to) 

Overall I loved this concert and am so glad I got to go, this was also the first concert Miley performed after coming out of hospital which was lucky for me but she was awesome and it was so much fun. I can now say I have been to 2 Miley cyrus concerts as I went to the Wonderworld tour when I was 9. 

Sorry for the month after post, hope you enjoyed and my next blog will be on a beauty product...

Thanks for reading

To buy official merch n' stuff click below: 
http://www.mileycyrus.com


Kara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment