Monday 13 January 2014

Smashbox Precision Concealer Brush #5

So I've know of Smashbox cosmetics for some time now and have been debating over whether or not to buy one of their products as they are not as upmarket as other brands and wasn't sure how trustworthy they were. I have also been looking to buy a new concealer brush as my Channel one was getting old and the bristles were coming out. I was out shopping one day and came across Smashbox and thought why not give it a try, I looked through the makeup brushes to find they only had two different ones in stock, an eye shadow brush and to my luck, the precision concealer brush.



I found the design sleek and simple but stylish, with an easy handle the perfect shape to fit into your hand. I wasn't sure about buying it but I decided to in the end, i even thought about getting their starter box but thought against it, just trying out one thing at a time. I had read some things about smashbox and everything had been good so I was hoping i would like their products just as much as other people do.





The rounded edges and wide base allow for effortless blending, while the pointed tip ensures accurate application and perfect results.It isn't harsh or rough on your skin and it's flat and thin which enables ultra-precise use in hard to reach places such as the inner corner of the eye and along the lower lash line. I highly recommend this brush as it is worth the buy.






I managed to get it for £12 in a sale but it is normally £16, which I think is quite expensive for a brush like this even though it is rather good, if you want to try it out you can get it here:


Thanks*

Kara 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment