Tuesday 20 August 2013

Topshop Long Lash Mascara

Topshop sells nice clothes and amazing make-up. Although it's quite expensive the quality is great. I don't have much out of there but I am saving up for more because I want to try out some other things.
With different mascaras I was stuck for choice but settled with the long lash mascara.
The boxes were plain and simple but had a sketchy effect to them which i liked. The bottle of mascara had that same effect. The mascara is simply called Long Lash Mascara by Topshop. Each mascara had a different design, Long Lash has stripes on the box and the lip of the bottle.
The mascara is a dark black colour which is nice because that's how I like mascara to be. It has a weird smell to it but it doesn't bother me. The brush has small bristles on it that sticks out all around. This makes the eyelashes longer when you apply it and it's also good because when I use it I do not get any clumps of black and my eyelashes do not stick together either. 
Before using this product my eyelashes were short but curly and very faint but once applied the mascara made my eyelashes visibly longer and fuller and blacker. The after photo isn't very good because i rushed the mascara but when time has been taken to apply the mascara looks beautiful and makes you eyelashes noticeable.

You can buy different kinds of mascara from topshop stores also and you can get long lash mascara in store, if you want to order offline then you can get waterproof mascara here for £10.00 - http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/make-up-431/eyes-470/waterproof-mascara-67858?bi=1&ps=200

Long Lash mascara comes out beautifully and is easy to use. A very recommended product and be sure to try out some of their other make-up too.

Kara x 

2 comments: