Tuesday 20 August 2013

Rimmel London Instant Tan+Gradual Glow

Rimmel London is a brand we constantly see on our shelves in the shop, we see their adverts on the tele and in magazines, well most you you probably have an item of theirs in your home somewhere, used regularly or abandoned under the bed, many have been intrigued to buy a product with the name Rimmel on it. Well I'm not a big fan of spray tans and fake tan that lasts ages, stains your skin and comes out orange, but i must admit I'm white as a ghost, my skin is totally pale and even when i try to get a tan I end up burning, it's not use so I had to resort to the most terrible thing...I thought. I shopped around before I went on holiday, and found a massive shelf with loads of signs saying 'TANS' so looking through them all I thought 'great, all fake and orange', i needed something and came across this 'Instant tan and Gradual Glow' Well it doesn't sound too bad so I ended up buying it, also because it was the cheapest.
Taking it home I read the bottle and saw it said 'Instant Tan washes off', which it does you can apply it one day then get in the shower and wash it off the next which is great, but the more you apply and use this tan the more you get a gradual glow stopping you from looking so pale. I got the lightest colour which is called 'Light' and I'm glad I did because once applied it comes out quite dark, medium would have looked stupid and dark would have been, well I'm guessing it would have come out some disgusting orange colour. This product is matt so it's creamy to apply but once rubbed in gives a matt effect leaving your skin feeling smooth and soft which I liked about this.

When you first use this you need to add quite a bit but not too much it looks like an obvious fake tan. It comes out a dark brown colour and doesn't look very nice if you know what I mean. You start to rub it in and i spreads out still looking a very nasty colour and when I first did it i freaked out thinking the colour would be terrible. Once completely rubbed in the colour looks very nice, it looks like a tan and not a fake one. Your skin feels nice and smooth after as well. When you look at one leg compared to the other you can see the obvious difference which is good because it means this products works and gives you a tan no matter what skin tone you have, but because it shows the difference very easily you need to be aware of an lines after applying all over because you might leave a patch letting people know you have faked it, get someone to tell you if it looks good all over wherever you apply it. I apply mine to my legs, arms, face and neck, sometimes my chest depending on what I am wearing. Just go out and the tan will make you look good, it will last until you have a shower, scrub it off with a bit of soap and you are back to your normal skin colour. 

This tan is really good and really effective, if you aren't too sure but you want to and have some spare cash, go and get this because it's cheap, try it out and if you don't like it just wash it off because it's that simple anyway. You will always get a good result if you do it right. I am very impressed with this product and will continue to purchase it when I can. Very good results. 

You can get it here for £4.66 and you can get it in most stores now - http://www.superdrug.com/rimmel/rimmel-sunshimmer-gradual-glow-light-matte/invt/576750&bklist= I do recommend this product for easily, simple and effective tanning.

Kara x

No comments:

Post a Comment