Tuesday 20 August 2013

Soap&Glory Mist you Madly

Mist you madly is a body fragrance by soap&glory. I like soap&glory's products because they always smell and feel nice. The body spray is a flirty floral scent and comes in a 100ml bottle which is 3.4 US fluid ounces. The bottle is easy to use, just grab and spray all over your body. I spray in a Z formation over my body making sure I go from shoulder to shoulder, diagonally down my chest and stomach and back across from thigh to thigh/Knee to knee so all of my body smell nice. This spray reminds me a lot of exotic fruits. The fragrance is so good, I use this all the time. 

You can get this from boots or the website.. or get a 100ml bottle here for £3.50 - http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory%C2%99-Mist-You-Madly%C2%99-Mini-Body-Spray-100ml_1114197/

Kara x

No comments:

Post a Comment