Wednesday 21 August 2013

VO5 Gloss me Smoothly

I recently did a blog on VO5 extreme hold hairspray and thought since I had these I could do a blog on these also.
Gloss me Smoothly is a shampoo&conditioner set, I do not use these very often but I have used them before. They smell nice and feel nice when you use them in your hair. They are not my favourite product but are not too bad. I got this set for chirstmas and it came with a mini hairbrush.
This set is designed for frizzy hair. The bottles are 250ml. The shampoo is the pink bottle and the conditioner is the white bottle. The shampoo comes out as a white gel and the conditioner comes out as a white cream. They also have adaptive haircare technology. 

You can buy 500ml bottles from many stores or online, I found them at boots for just £3.99 - 



Kara x

No comments:

Post a Comment