Monday 19 August 2013

VO5 High Volume Hairspray


VO5 is a very popular brand when it comes to hair products. When i went on the hunt for a good holding hairspray i found this. It's called VO5 High Volume hairspray. The bottle holds 400 ml of hairspray and was the biggest bottle out of them all, which for many is good because they use so much. I have had this since the beginning of the year as I do not use it that much in my hair. I think VO5 is a good brand to use. I also have the smoothly does it tame and shine spray.
The back of the bottle states that it is the UK's No.1 styling brand* and that you can style with confidence.  It has 5 vital benefits they are-
*All day hold and volume that brushes out easily, leaving hair soft to touch.
*Weather Protection provides a shield against humidity for 24 hours, preventing frizz.
*Ultrafine Fast-Drying 360 degrees spray, with no sticky residue.
*Healthy shine to finish your volumised look.
*UV filter to help protect against environmental damage.
I think all the things that you get out of this hairspray is good for the amount of money you spend on it.
This hairspray is weather resistant which is one of the reasons I brought it, my hair is totally weather sensitive and this helps so much, not completely but it does make a difference. The nose makes the spray easy to use just spray round the whole of your head and you are done.

I absolutely recommend this hairspray if you need a weather resistant one that is easy to use and has vital benefits. It really works and the bottle is massive, there are many different kinds of VO5 hairpsrays at these sizes that are weather resistant with less of a strong hold if that is what you are looking for. I picked mine up in Asda but I'm sure you can find it elsewhere also.

Here is a similar product that does just as good in a 100ml can for only £2.00 from asda but if you go in the store they have more variety and you might be able to find this and/or a bigger size (400ml) can.- http://groceries.asda.com/asda-webstore/landing/home.shtml?cmpid=ahc-_-ghs-_-asdacom-dsk-_-hp-_-sub-cosmetics&#/product/910000288480

Kara x

No comments:

Post a Comment