Thursday 22 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips

Babay Lips are here. While they have been out in America for a long time the UK has been patiently waiting to get their hands on them and now they finally can. There have been 6 Baby Lips released in the UK and i have collected them all. They are not all the same as the ones in America but some are. 
There are 6 different Baby Lips. 3 of them are clear and 3 of them are coloured. The colours are Pink, Red and Nude. The clear ones each have a different scent and use.  

The first one is called Hydrate and it comes in a Blue tube with Pink writing on the clear lid. It smells a bit like Haribo's and sweets. It Hydrate's your lips and makes them feel refreshed and juicy.
The next is called Intense Care and comes in a Yellow tube with orange writing on the clear lid. It smells of cherry bakewells and it is my favourite smelling one of them all. It makes your lips feel smooth and soft because it cares for your lips.
The 3rd is called Mint Fresh  and comes in a green tube with purple writing on the clear lid. It smells of peppermint or chewing gum. It makes your lips tingle when you apply it leaving your lips feeling refreshed. 
The 4th is called Cherry me and comes in a orange tube with red writing on the clear lid. It smells of cherries. It make you lips feel soft and juicy. It comes out a light red colour when applied to your lips.
The 5th one is called Pink Punch and comes in a pink tube with yellow writing on the clear lid. It smells of strawberries. It leaves your lips smooth when applied. It comes out a bright pink colour on your lips. This is my least favourite out of all the baby lips because of the colour it comes out. 
The last one is called Peach Kiss and comes in a purple tube with nude coloured writing on the clear lid. It smells of peaches. When applied to your lips it make them feel smooth and glossy. It comes out a glittery nude colour. 
I love the packaging of the baby lips. The different colour tubes with the different colour writing on the lids. I think it gives them a very cute feel. I like to put these in my pocket or bag when I'm going out and apply them whenever I feel like it. These are such cute lips balms and I am in love with them already. 
I find it hard to choose which one is my favourite because I like them all so much. You can purchase these at most stores but i didn't find mine until i got to the counter to pay for my other bits, just look for them.


Kara x

No comments:

Post a Comment