Sunday 31 July 2016

Collecting Memories 2016

9:50pm

I love taking photos. I must admit that i may have too many but in years to come i might thank myself for capturing these moments, not because i'll forget about them but because it's always nice to have physical evidence of such events that you can appreciate and maybe even have the chance to slightly relive these moment. I have all my photos saved to my computer but in case technology one day catches up with me i print out my favourites every 6 months or so. I had a deal on groupon to get 300 prints for £3 so i decided to go for it, here are some of my favourites of my favourites ;) -



17th Birthday party with friends.


Family Photos



Photos with friends.



Some family photos from when i was younger.


Center Parcs for my 16th birthday last year.


Wireless 2016


Family Florida Holiday 2015

K






No comments:

Post a Comment