Thursday 15 August 2013

I Love...Strawberries&Milkshake

Heaven in a pot. That's just it. A quick short blog just to tell you that this stuff is amazing. I love... is a trustworthy brand when it comes to things like this, i recently purchased this in superdrug for only 99p, yes thats all 99p. I thought thats such a good price for a big pot like that, I bet its not that nice. So i brought it to try it out and im so glad i did. This stuff is amazing. I also  picked up the bodywash a few weeks ago and i wasn't dissapointed, it smella just as great at the lip balm. Both smell of simply.. strawberries and milkshake. The lip balm wasn't dissapointing when applied either it was soft on the skin. I truly am in love with this little pot of heaven. 

And its true to say that I love...Strawberries&Milkshake.<3

Kara x

No comments:

Post a Comment