Thursday 15 August 2013

Barry M TMLP Touch of Magic Lipstick Review

I discovered the Barry M TMLP Touch of magic Lipstick when my sister showed me hers, i tried it out and was amazed with the results. I went out and brought some for myself and i am so glad i did because i LOVE using this product considering i'm not a big fan of lipsticks ( i prefer lip glosses and balms). I thought this product was so good it deserved a review.

At first when my sister brought out the lipstick to show me and i saw that it was green i was disgusted thinking 'how could anyone put that color on their lips and walk around wearing it?' When she put it on i was astonished with how it came out pink when in contact with the skin and when i tried it on it came out a different shade of pink. I later found out it creates a unique color, depending on the PH levels in your lips. The pigmentation is amazing , its just like a moisturizing lip balm. After only one application it lasts only a couple of hours but once it has worn off it stains pink, I did a swatch on my hand and after i washed them the swatch was still noticeable as a stain after.

Barry M's Touch of Magic Lipstick gives you a beautiful pink color on your lips and moisturizes them at the same time.

I highly recommend this lipstick, Barry M is a good, trustworthy brand and is reasonably priced.

You can purchase Barry M TMLP Touch of Magic Lipstick from boots or superdrug in store or online for only £4.49 which is a great deal.

Kara x

No comments:

Post a Comment